ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Virgil Nitulescu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 16:59:30 +0200
Dear colleagues,
As promised, I am presenting you the technical details on the damages made
by the floods in the Romanian museum "Astra", from Sibiu. In fact, it is a
letter signed by the manager and the deputy manager of the museum. Any help,
provided in money, materials and/or advice would be appreciated. If you
could help them, please, address Mr. Corneliu Bucur and Mr. Valeriu Olaru
directly, at the following address: [log in to unmask]
With all my gratitude,
Virgil Stefan NITULESCU
Vicechair of the Romanian National Committee
CAMERA DEPUTATILOR
Str. Izvor nr. 2-4, sect. 5
706471 Bucuresti
ROMANIA