ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carla BONOMI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 2015 10:30:27 +0000
Dear African ICOM colleagues,

ICOM ICEE - the international Committee for Exhibitions and Exchange in co-operation with ICOM South Africa is holding its annual conference this year in Cape Town, South Africa, on 16-19 November.

We have a pleasure to announce that in co-operation with izi.TRAVEL we have made travel grants available to our African ICOM colleagues!
The detailed instructions are to be found in the and application form available at http://icee.icom.museum

Please notify, that the submission deadline is already on Wednesday, 4 November!
The decisions will be announced at the end of the same week.

For more information about the conference http://www.icee2015.org.za/

Looking forward to your applications!

With best regards,

Carina Jaatinen