ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Bernice Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:34:44 +1000
Many thanks, Jongsok, for the great success of ICOM'2004 in Seoul.

It was a magnificent  gathering, and implants Seoul and the theme of
intangible heritage into museum colleagues' consciousness
afterwards.  Apart from the Conference itself, the cultural events and
museum visits were so rich and various - I heard praise everywhere for the
experiences offered.

Congratulations also on your election to the ICOM Executive Council - that
will be a serious task now.

I wanted also to express my personal appreciation to KIM Byung-Mo, since I
did not have the opportunity to say a final goodbye.
Do you have an email that would reach him, or could you pass this message
on to him from me?

Many thanks again.
In deepest appreciation of a profound cultural experience of Korea,
and of a magnificently organised feast of events and experiences.
from
Bernice

Bernice L Murphy
C/-Humanities Research Centre