ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Скитович Галина <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2008 13:11:51 +0400

--

№ 739

	Ms Alissandra Cummins

	President, International Council of Museums

	Paris, France

Dear Ms President,

The Russian Committee of the International Council of Museums fully supports the initiative coming from several ICOM National Committees, to nominate Drs Piet Pouw Honorary Member of ICOM.

Together with many of our colleagues, we thank Drs Pouw for a highly professional work as ICOM Interim Secretary General that he took over for nearly two years. .

We hope, dear Ms President, that you support this initiative and express our thanks to you for the confidence you have shown to Drs Pouw. We are sure that many colleagues will still join this proposal.

Sincerely yours –

	Ekaterina Selezniova

	ICOM Russia President