ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
George Hein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ICOM Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 17:31:14 -0500
The spring issue for the year 2000 of VISITOR STUDIES TODAY,the publication
of the Visitor Studies Association will be devoted to articles about
Visitor Studies in countries other than the United States.

It will contain the text of two papers presented at a ssession organised by
AAM/ICOM at the 1999 annual meeting in Cleveland, April, 1999. These are by
Volker Kirchberg (Germany) and G. S. Rautela (India.)

It will also contain a reviews of the ICOM/CECA research publications from
the Brazil (1998) and Melbourne (1999) meetings

I would welcome short communications from ICOM members in other countries
either about individual visitor studies carried out recently or about
larger projects in this field in your own nation.  We will do our best to
publish them, within the limits of space and time.  Contributions,
preferably 500 words or less, and preferably in English (The publication is
primarily for U.S. readers), should be sent to me via e-mail by December
31, 1999.

George E. Hein,
Professor Emeritus,
Senior Research Associate