ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Maria Mouliou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2013 21:37:51 +0200
Dear CAMOC members and *CAMOCnews* readers,

We are very pleased to announce the publication of *the first issue of
CAMOCnews for 2013*, which you can find online at
http://camoc.icom.museum/documents/CAMOCNewsletter2013_01.pdf. We hope you
like it and look forward to hearing from you with your comments and
proposals for more contributions.

In this 20-page long issue, there is plenty to read and hopefully to enjoy.
We particularly bring to your attention pages 4-5, where we announce the *Call
for Papers** for CAMOC 2013 Annual Conference*. We look forward to your
creatively inspired proposals and hope to see many of you in Rio de Janeiro
in August. The 23rd ICOM Triennial Conference and CAMOC’s various sessions
and activities are not to be missed!!!!

Last but not least, CAMOC proudly presents to you its first *e-book, **Our
Greatest Artefact: the City*. This publication consists of papers from
three previous conferences in Istanbul (2009), Shanghai (2010) and Berlin
(2011). The e-book is accessible via this link: *
http://www.works.com.tr/camocourgreatestartefact/*

We encourage you to stay in touch with us and participate in CAMOC's work
and vibrant community with any possible way!!!

Marlen Mouliou

CAMOC Secretary