ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Cary Karp <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ICOM Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 1996 17:23:14 +0200
Quoting Bernard Van den Driessche:

> What should be very  usefull to begin is that the ICOM central server
> should give  alphabetical list of links with national committees.

This is exactly what is being done! However, unless you provide information
about new committee resources, it's rather hard to know what to include. The
URL provided below is not for the Belgian committee home page but did allow
me to track it down.

 --
Cary Karp <[log in to unmask]>       Department of Information Technology
Phone: +46 8 666 4055       Swedish Museum of Natural History