ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carla BONOMI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 2015 20:55:49 +0000

Dear ICOM colleagues, dear friends,
Many of you having been asking about the situation of staff members of the ICOM Secretariat in Paris after the attacks on Friday 13 November. We are relieved to inform you that tonight everyone at the Secretariat is safe!
Some of us are still shocked and we are deeply saddened by the tragedies. Our hearts go to the victims, their families and their friends.
Thank you for all you support in such difficult times. You make us strong!
With our best regards,
ICOM Secretariat