ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 23:52:40 +0100
Dear all,
Probably, the last message on this subject. CIDOC has
received at least 3 similar messages for the annual
conference in St. Petersburg.
The board has decided to refuse all such requests,
after a short checking on the names of the persons.
So, ICME took the right decision, also.

Dr. Virgil Stefan NITULESCU
CIDOC editor

> Thank you to all for informative contributions with
> sensible advice on
> how to handle fake conference registrations. Maybe a
> short notice with
> information and advice in ICOM News would be a good
> idea? After all, new
> boards with no previous experience are elected every
> 3 years, so a
> warning to all ICOM members through ICOM News might
> be appropriate.
>
> Per

=== message truncated ===