ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Edward Able <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:53:05 -0400
Valerie - Today we hosted a meeting here at AAM of 16 national organizations
in the cultural heritage field to share information and begin collaboration.
It is important that I receive some information soonest from Jaques or Manus
about the content and outcome of the UNESCO meeting to be held on Thursday.
My best to ALL
Ed