ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Albert Scheffers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 09:21:24 +0100
Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your message in which you point out to whom you sent
information.
As Secretary-General of ICOMON (The international Committee for Money and
Banking Museums) I would like to put my name on your list too.
Please send any information you have, and I'll distribute it to the members
of the board of ICOMON responsible for organizing our part of the 2004
Conference at Seoul.

Thank you very much for all the effort you put into this matter.

Kind regards,

Albert A.J. Scheffers
Curator Het Nederlands Muntmuseum
Secretary General ICOMON