ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
ICOM Secretariat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 10:50:02 -0500
Dear ICOM Executive Council, Advisory and Ethics Committees, Foundation,
Administration and Secretariat,

DEMHIST, ICOM's International Committee for Historic House Museums, has
moved to a new location.

Effective immediately, if you wish information about our committee, the Acts
of our 2000 Genova conference, or our upcoming conference in Amsterdam
(14-16 October 2002), please contact us at:

DEMHIST
ICOM ITALIA-MUSEO DI SCIENZA E TECNOLOGIA
Via San Vittore, 19/21
20123 Milano
Tel. +39-02-48555338 or 02-4695693
Fax +39-02-43919840
http://www.icom-italia.org (on the home page, click on the DEMHIST icon
which will be created soon)

DEMHIST thanks the Bagatti Valsecchi Museum, Milan, Italy, for having hosted
its secretariat in its first years, and would like to take this opportunity
to thank as well ICOM-ITALIA at the Museum of Science and Technology, Milan,
Italy, for currently hosting it.

Rosanna Pavoni
Secretary-Treasurer and President Pro-Tempore, DEMHIST