ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Leif Pareli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2008 12:52:13 +0200

ICOM Norway joins the many voices in national and international
committees who have expressed their satisfaction at the appointment of
Robert Spickler as Interim Director of ICOM. We have great confidence in
his qualifications for this important task.

We also want to express our gratitude to Piet Pouw who took upon himself
the great responsibility and workload of Interim Secretary General at a
time when this central position was vacant. Through his work he has made
an invaluable contribution to the organization and the community of
ICOM.

Leif Pareli
Chairman, ICOM Norway
www.icom-norway.org