ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

ICOM Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 09:17:20 -0800
When I joined CIDOC-L, my interest was in the documentation side of
things.

I am Cliff Quinn, Network Coordinator for the Museums Association in
British Columbia, Canada. We are looking to move our museums ahead in
the electronic world, and CIDOC's work in database modelling and
their June 95 paper on Information Categories were inspiring.

Unfortunately, I expected more activity and opinion on CICOC-L, and
after receiving a few responses to my comments, have heard
"virtually" nothing about these subjects. Is anyone else interested?
I have 18 months more experience now. Anybody wanna talk about this
stuff????

Cliff

Cliff Quinn
Dogwood Network Coordinator    BC Museums Association
[log in to unmask]        http://www.MuseumsAssn.bc.ca/~bcma/
+1 250 387 3971                +1 250 387 3315