ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Aigner Carl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 15:04:29 +0100
Dear alissandra cummins,
Dear colleagues,

We are giving attention what's going on in india ocean.

Our thoughts and hearts are with the people of these
countries who are the
victims of this appalling disaster. As an organization which seeks to
conserve and interpret the cultural and natural heritage, we
anxiously
await news of our colleagues, as well as our sister museums
in the region.
Indeed any information of this kind now would be much appreciated.

Further informations are wantet urgently.

With best regards,
Icom-austria, president carl aigner