ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mrs H Jaeschke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ICOM Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 1998 07:57:32 UT
Joris Komen expressed the views of many of us I am sure with the remark that
it is good to see ICOM-L, at work again. Since ICOM-L only exists if we feed
it, Joris would you be so kind as to start the ball rolling by telling us what
the National Museum of Namibia is getting up to these days ? Any interests,
concerns, new exhibitions ? We would love to hear your news and it might start
us all talking.
Best wishes
Helena Jaeschke,
Archaeological conservator, Devon, England