ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Martin Segger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ICOM Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 1996 14:38:15 -0800
Cary: keep it simple; one list.  Many of us belong to other lists; ICOM
believe it or not is not our whole life - we have to earn a living too.  I
chat to members of my board daily; the major are e-mail alive.  ICTOP is
borrowing space on my server for a home page and "Virtual IT" an electronic
version of our International Training newsletter:  url:
http://kafka.uvic.ca/~maltwood  (cobbled together by a grad student in a
couple of hours).   Cheers, Martin Segger, Canada, chair, ICTOP