ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Nancy Zinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2010 13:46:07 -0500
November 18, 2010

Dear ICEE Members and Friends,

I write to inform you of recent leadership changes for the International
Committee for Exhibitions and Exchange (ICEE).  At our annual meeting in
Shanghai last week, Anne-Catherine Hauglustaine (France) was elected
president of the ICEE for 2010-2013.  Nicolas Gauvin (Canada) will serve
a second term as secretary for the committee; Amy Bornkamp (USA) will
assume the position of committee treasurer.

The ICEE also welcomed three new Board members: Lydia Kitungulu (Kenya),
Marlies Kleiterp (The Netherlands), and Christopher Lind (Germany).
Complete contact information for all Board members will be posted on the
ICEE website soon : www.icee.icom.museum <http://www.icee.icom.museum/>

I hope that you will join me in extending your congratulations and best
wishes to our new president, and that you will offer your support to
Anne-Catherine during her 2010-2013 mandate.  It has been my honor to
serve as ICEE president during the 2007-2010 triennial period, and I
thank each of you for your support, encouragement, and friendship during
my tenure.

With best wishes, I remain,

Sincerely yours,

Nancy E. Zinn