Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 16:13:02 EST
Dear Mr Curran,

As President of The WHEELS Museum board, I have been notified by Mr. John
Arnold of the Natural HIstory Museum here in ALbuquerque that you have 93
painting and several prints which are no longer being housed in Ohio, and
pertinent to highway and development of our country through transportation. I
head the non profit group in our city trying to purchase and develop the
largest rail road shops in the USA in our downtown and create "WHEELS" "we
have everything everyone loves spinning"> we work with Senator Pete Domenici,
Congresswoman Heather Wilson, Senator Jeff Bingaman,  our city council,
county commission. rt 66 association, and 40 other groups to create this
major museum attraction for our city. We would love the have the paintings
you offer, but at this moment do not have a place for them. OUr site is
350,000 sq ft on 33 acres, but in need of renovation. Still, we hope we could
use these before too long. I would love to hear more about your offer, and
how we might work together to house these and display them. Is there any
federal money available to help us? I would be happy to send information
about us if you like. We have a web site at wheelsmuseum.org, are a community
membership group, work with 32 car clubs, hispano cultural center, and many
others. This would be the perfect venue for the art about which Mr Arnold
told me. Please let me hear from you. Leba Freed  P O Box 747 Albuquerque, NM
87103  505-224-2964 evening 505-265-2390. We have a monthly newsletter the
HUB should you like to recieve this. We do constant fundraisers and think we
can change the complexion of our city, desperately needed, with WHEELS. Thank
you. Leba Freed

Museum-L" (without the quotes).