Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 09:49:44 -0600
7bit
From:
Dawn Scher Thomae <[log in to unmask]>
Shirley:

There are several interesting articles in past issues of CRM published
by the U.S. Dept. of the Interior that could be used in an undergraduate
course.  Same for History News published by the American Association for
State and Local History.   Also, I would suggest contacting  Dr. Michael
Gordon, head of the Public History Program and the University of
Wisconsin - Milwaukee for suggestions.

Dawn Scher Thomae
Milwaukee Public Museum

Shirley Kathryn Woods wrote:

> I am trying to put together an undergraduate course on American
> Material
> Culture and my sources are dated from when I went through my graduate
> program 9 years ago.  I'm a little rusty as I've been out of the
> museum and
> archaeology field for a few years now.  Can anyone out there suggest
> some
> good reading material for current work (I've got the classics) in
> Material
> Culture Studies?   I want to introduce my students to the study of
> material
> culture as well as to plant an interest in archaeology, cultural
> resource
> management and museum work.

> Shirley Kathryn Woods <><
> Associate University Registrar
> The University of the South
> Sewanee, TN  37383
> TEL 931-598-1731
> FAX 931-598-1894

> Important Subscriber Information:
>

>                                             museum-l.html. You may
> obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by sending a
> one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask]
>
> If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message
> [log in to unmask] The body of the message should read
> "Signoff
> Museum-L" (without the quotes).

Museum-L" (without the quotes).