Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 07:02:34 -0500
There used to be - and I hope still is! - a small exhibit (largish case,
really) at the Museum of Victoria in Melbourne on Darwin's theory of
evolution. My recollection is that the purpose of the exhibit (a VERY old
one) was to debunk Darwinism. I couldn't think of a better topic for your
purpose and, iven recent research, there are so many ways to approach the
issues involved.

Museum-L" (without the quotes).