From:
Adrienne Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 14:38:13 -0330
Hi everyone

I've been making an extensive search for jobs all over North America for
the past few months and one of the sites I came across was the job posting
section for the Ontario Museum Association.  However, in order to access
the job board you have to be a member.  What i was hoping that someone
might be able to advise me with is whether the job variety and choice is
worth the $50 membership fee or are the postings few and far between?  Do
the jobs overlap with teh job postings on the CHIN site?

Also, I've been checking out various State historical societys to see
if they post jobs.  however, i've not found very many who do this...is
ther any way those who do have a job section on their site could let me
know by sending me a very quick email just wiht the organisation name or
even just the State?  I'd really appreciate that.

Sincerely
Adrienne Roberts

Adrienne Roberts
Archaeology Unit