From:
Josie Pipkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 22:39:40 -0400
I recently put up a website on copyright policy and law for the University of Virginia. This was reviewed by the legal counsel office here but of course many of these issues are changing rapidly with the growth of electronic publications. You can check out what we have up at
http://www.lib.virginia.edu/copyright. There is a resource page with links that might be of use as well as copies of forms for gaining permission when you don't explicitly have it.

Josie.

Museum-L" (without the quotes).