From:
Annie Grieshop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 18:52:20 -0500
Folks who work in the history biz should know better than to fall for an
urban legend.  Please check out
http://www.snopes.com/spoons/faxlore/billgate.htm  for a reference to this
particular scam.  As a matter of fact, I'd suggest that you ALWAYS check out
snopes.com before believing (and especially before passing on) anything of
this ilk.  Otherwise, you're simply adding to the misconceptions and taking
up bandwidth for no good reason.  Thanks.

Annie