From:
"Tim J. Mcshane" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 18:03:02 -0600
You might also consider getting in touch with the Maritime Museum of
British Columbia (28 Bastion Square, Victoria, BC -- I'm sorry, I don't
have their phone number, but a WWW search on their name should bring up
their website).  Their building is a late 19th century courthouse, and I
know a few years ago they had plans to restore and refurnish the main
court room with (at least, in part) the room's original furniture that had
found it's way to one of BC's provincial historic sites.  I'm not sure how
far those plans have advanced, but they might be worth contacting.

Good luck!

Tim McShane, Director
A. V. Roe Canada Heritage Museum