Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 08:27:46 -0400
I remember not very long ago an archaeologist was asking for help in finding
a job in Hawaii because his wife had been offered a great position there and
their decision to relocate was probably dependent on his finding employment.
I do not recall anyone roasting him.   How come.  Are his concerns and
aspirations more important than a novice professional?

Curious.
Patti Davis-Perkins

Museum-L" (without the quotes).