From:
Laura Casey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 16:09:19 -0500
Linda,
My site has been working on a similar project and we have gathered a lot of
source information, some of which might be useful to you.  There is a lot of
information and it will take a little time to compile.  If you would like
to, feel free to contact me off list.

Laura Casey
Old Shawnee Town
Shawnee, KS