From:
Peter Rebernik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 10:34:38 +0200
Dear James Crawford,
we are also just creating a "WaterWonderWorld" in the Alps, near one of the
largest European waterfalls at Krimml, Austria. We designed a WaterPark
outside with a hanging waterpipe, archimedes objects, moveable dams, art
fountains etc. Inside we have a WaterCentre with interactives on water
(reversed waterfall, water around ships etc.) and then a multi-media
WaterShow with real drops and the big sounds of waterfalls.
A lot of water exhibits are in the various science centres from Fort
Lauderdale to San Francisco. In Winterthur, Switzerland, there is the
Technorama, which has a lot of wonderful water experiments, like two water
jets aimed at each other and creating flat discs, like the jet that hold the
ball in the air, like the water dome etc.
Have fun and success,
Peter Rebernik

 | PHAROS International - Bureau for Cultural Projects
 | Peter Rebernik, Dipl.-Ing.
 | Anton Baumgartner-Str. 44/C2/3/2
 | A - 1230 Wien / AUSTRIA
 | Tel.:  (+43 1) 667 7375
 | Fax:  (+43 1) 667 2984
 | Mobiltel.: (+43 664) 230 2767
 | Email: [log in to unmask] / Web: www.rebernik.at
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.