From:
Sarah Taft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 14:40:13 -0700
I'm glad to hear your point of view. Many of you who responded to my posting
and Kara Reilly's posting talked about dress codes as something that
employees should accept as part of the job. I agree if the code is in place
when the employee is hired. However, in our case, they are revising the
existing code. I believe that most of our visitors share Suzanne's attitude
about staff appearance. As far as I know, there have been no complaints from
visitors. I would still like to hear other opinions, particularly
suggestions on how we can dissuade management from imposing the new dress
code when the old one seemed to be working fine.