Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 20:24:45 -0500
>mary:

We are still sticking with a convention camera for color repro and
converting to digital for imaging, but you may wan to pose your question to
the Visual Resources list serve (slide curators, etc)
[log in to unmask]       SIGNON VRA-L  LAST NAME  FIRST NAME

MAUREEN DALY
William F. Eisner Advertising & Design Museum

I am planning to purchase a digital camera and use it for cataloging