From:
Steve Eichner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 10:02:55 -0400
Occasionally, the time comes to leave a community.
Recently, a number of people have asked to cancel
their subscriptions. While we will miss your
presence, we understand that times and needs change.

If you want to remove your name from the list,
send a email to

(Note that this is NOT the same address used to
send messages to the list. DO NOT attempt to
sign off by replying to this note. You MUST send
a NEW message.)

Put the words

SIGNOFF Museum-L

in the BODY of the email.