From:
"Robert O. Dahl" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 08:14:40 -0700
Hello all,

I would like to get some recommendations for Macintosh-PC cross
platform database programs that can keep track of museum-wide exhibit
label text. We want to be able to look up text by a) exhibit area; b)
theme; c) individual exhibit; d) sequence; or f) various edit versions
that can show us changes that have been made, and when.

We also need a way to post a master copy of present text that is
available to all on the Windows NT network, but can only be changed be
one person.

Thanks for any help you can give,

RO

--