Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 08:55:49 -0600
>Sue;

There are loads of resources but I think you need to get an outside
facilitator for this. This does not mean a high price consultant. I for one
have lead several sessions on a reasonable day rate, and pro bono for those
organizations I want to help. Considering the institution you are
associated with, find someone skilled in strategic management to help you.
He or she will have all the resources you need.  And most importantly will
be a neutral third party to help your discussions, keep you on target and
make sure all voices are heard. Non-profit experience would be a good fit,
but not completely necessary.

Hope this helps.  I'm developing a museum myself, so I know of what you are
trying to do!

Maureen Daly
Wm F. Eisner Advertising & Design Museum
MIAD

I'm so glad someone asked about this, as I've been planning to!  I'm on