From:
"Ruppert, Allison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 08:55:40 -0400
There is a robot "guide" in the Dinosaur Hall at Carnegie Museum of Natural
History. They are getting another one to be a guide in the American Wildlife
Hall (I think). It is a collaborative of our Museum, the Robotics Institute
at Carnegie Mellon University and Redzone Robotics, Inc., all based in
Pittsburgh.
        It has "moods", tracks number of people, "talks", moves through the
hall and much more. There is so much to say about "him" and the
capabilities, I cannot do it justice. Here is a number that may be able to
help, Judi Bobenage (412)622-3375.