From:
"Ruppert, Allison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 1999 09:07:02 -0400
I would also like this information if you would. I am not a Volunteer
Coordinator myself, but am involved with a special committee to restructure
our Volunteer Department and that would be great to pass along. Thank you in
advance.

Allison Ruppert
Development Assistant, Membership
Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh