From:
Elizabeth Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 12:08:46 -0400
Dear Vanessa,

One thing you might want to take into consideration is that when looking
for your first museum job its really hard to be picky about where you will
go and where you won't go if you want a job right away.  Unfortunately
there are just not enough positions around.  In other words you might find
yourself moving to a new place just to be employed.   Sure you can pick a
place and move there before a job is available, but it could take a few
years to find something.

Die Valkure <[log in to unmask]> on 04/21/99 02:35:45 AM

Please respond to Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]>