From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 23:00:09 -0700
According to my favorite internet astrologer, Jonathan Cainer--
http://www.cainer.com --one of the planets changed position (don't ask
me which right now because I don't know my name--real or nomme de
plume) th earlier this week is a pretty potent one fraught with a lot
of emotion.  I've seen some "perfectly rational people" go pretty
bonkers.

This, too shall pass.

So, there's a topic.  Any museums out there on he subject of astrology.
 I'm not a strong devotee and have a passing interest, but I'm curious
if the topic has been chronicled.  Cainer is so frequently "on the
money," it's scary, and I'm wondering if there's anything that's been
done on the topic and where.

===
Indigo Nights