From:
Rebecca Snetselaar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 23:29:42 -0700
Can anyone advise me regarding a flying insect light trap/monitor? I
would like to install in our storage area to trap/monitor for clothes
moths and carpet beetles in particular. Thinking that a portable unit
which could be moved to various locations might be nice - also
considering installation of this type of trap in several different
locations if cost permits. Would be interested to know what you are
using/what you would recommend in terms of purchase - also instructions
for making our own device if that is appropriate. Currently using sticky
traps to monitor at floor level, and anoxic fumigation to treat objecs
as appropriate. I have a little funding left to spend before June 1 and
this is the next item on my IPM "to do" list. thanks for your help.
Please respond to [log in to unmask] - I am only able to check in on
this list from time to time. THANKS -Rebecca Snetselaar, Mendocino
County Museum, Willits, CA