From:
Timmins Museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 14:37:32 GMT
Hi everyone

We were just wondering what everyone is using to afix
labels and mounted photographs to their gallery walls (in particular where
the wall consists of dry wall). In the past, we have used silicon, velcro,
doublesided tape, and that cheap gummy stuff you buy at Canadian Tire.  Is
there another solution worth considering, regarding this sticky situation.

Thanks in advance
Robin Ormerod
Assistant Curator
Timmins Museum: National Exhibiton Centre
220 Algonquin Blvd. East
Timmins, Ontario, Canada
P4N 1B3

Tel (705)235-5066