From:
"Ruppert, Allison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 13:36:40 -0400
We are only in the begining stages of Raiser's Edge. We have it, have
trained for it and this weekend will be dumping data from our current
database into RE. I cannot speak well on it yet, since we have not actually
used it on a regular daily basis with our own information. They have a
webpage (I do not know the address-sorry). I am very happy and excited about
it, but you'll have to wait for the final word from me when we start using
it.
    Feel free to E-mail me or call and I will tell you all about it after we
get started.
Allison Ruppert
Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh/Development
4400 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
(412) 622-3392