From:
Jim McCabe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 07:14:35 -0400
The Logan County Court House, from Postville, Illinois is at Greenfield
Village.  It served as the county court house from 1840 to 1847, and Abraham
Lincoln was among the lawyers who practiced in the building.  You can view
the interior at our web site www.hfmgv.org.

Jim McCabe
Manager, Collections Care
Henry Ford Museum & Greenfield Village