From:
Kate Briand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 13:09:03 -0600
Ken,
The historic village of St. Genvieve, Missouri has a small visitors center that also houses a few exhibits, a theater area for short video presentations, bathrooms and a retail/information (welcome) area.  It might be worth a call to Missouri Department of Parks (I think they oversee operations there).  I hope this helps.
Kate

Kate Briand