From:
Harry Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 12:19:21 -0500
I have done peer reviews of interpretation programs in the USA and Australia
and, in my capacity as Principal of the newly incorporated Harry Needham
Consulting Services, Inc., would like to talk to you! It has to be done with
care or it gives you bad results and leaves everyone feeling frustrated. AND
I am familiar with your site.

Harry

Harry Needham
Special Advisor - Programme Development
Canadian War Museum
330 Sussex Drive,
Ottawa, Canada
K1A 0M8
Voice: (819) 776-8612  Fax (819) 776-8623
Email: [log in to unmask]