From:
Valeska Hilbig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 09:45:12 -0500
Alex,
Hi, my name is Valeska Hilbig nad I work in the Office of Public
Affairs for the Smithsonian's National Museum of American History.
I was forwarded your email looking for an internship and as it happens
we are looking for an intern.
We are a small office of three full time people plus one part-time
assistant who will be gone this summer.
Incidetally, I was intrigued that you have a public relations
background; and that you speak german and grew up in Europe (I grew up
in Germany)
I can promise you an exciting time here in the Nation's Capital with
lots of pr experience as our interns get to do more stuff than normal
due to the small staff.
If you are interested, you can call me at (202) 357-3129, or I'll call
you if you send me your number.  Id' like to talk more.