From:
Celeste DeWald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 08:31:16 -0800
Nancy Glover McCartney:
I am new to the list (I just subscribed yesterday) so I am not aware of the
book someone else mentioned. However, I can recommend "Building Museum &
School Partnerships," edited by Beverly Sheppard. AAM is the publisher so
you can get it further information, cost, etc. from their web site.

Celeste DeWald
Curator of Education
National Steinbeck Center
One Main Street