From:
Lisa Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 15:44:02 -0500
Adrienne,

Thank you very much for your quick reply to my email. I would definitely
be interested in obtaining the addresses of the individuals in the Society
for Clay Pipe Research in England for further correspondance.You mentioned
that I might be able to find someone to help at a local University.
I happen to be  a geology graduate student at the University of Georgia so
I will check with the archaelogy department to see if someone close by can
help. Thank you again for your assistance.

Cheers,

Lisa Miller