From:
Matt Mayberry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 16:51:36 -0700
        I am posting this request for a colleague please reply off list
to Leah Davis Witherow at [log in to unmask]  Thanks

        "I am putting together a program for the annual meeting of the
Midwest Archives Conference in Lincoln, NE in September.  I am
interested to learn about any programs developed by museums/archives
that teach children about primary documents, give them hands-on
experiences with these materials, and ultimately how to do research with
paper items.  Has anyone out there developed such a program or heard of
one.  Thanks for your help.

        Leah Davis Witherow
        Colorado Springs Museum