From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 13:14:52 +1200
Our National Museum is a nonprofit that is  reconsidering its Front of House
/ Museum reception requirements. A part of this consideration is the role
and responsibilities of our staff. The Museum has paid admission and a
variety of 'add-ons' such as harbour heritage cruises that need to be sold
to the public.

I would be interested in receiving copies of any job descriptions that list
members may care to share, for such staff positions.  To save bandwidth
please contact me off the list at this address:

Thankyou
Roger Smith