From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 16:52:37 -0700
Apologies to the list, but a kind soul asked me for some information
yesterday and, at the time, I didn't have it.

The God's must be smiling because today, looking for something else, I
came across something that kind of sounded like what you are looking
for.

I'm including the link below for your reference:

http://lcweb.loc.gov/coll/nucmc/casites.html

It's a site where they show the Archives and Manuscript Repositories in
California.

I thought I saved your original note and would have sent it to you
privately.  Perhaps it will be of value to others to have the
information, so all may not be for naught.

If I still missed the target, holler, and maybe the Gods will smile
again.  :-D

===
Indigo Nights