From:
Polly Cegielski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 14:44:11 -0500
A friend of mine asked me to forward her request and maybe someone out there
can help.  She has a demitasse spoon collection from her grandmother that
she would like to donate to a museum. (see description below.)  She has no
children and none of the other relatives are interested.  I did tell her
that a collection like this is difficult to find a home for.  If there are
any suggestions or interest please contact her at:

thank you,
P. Cegielski

"Approximately 85 demitasse spoons collected abroad ( Europe and Asia),
and the United States.  Collection started before 1900 and added to through
my travels - majority are sterling, some silverplate and one or two pewter.
Some have enamel crests of the cities on top of the handles, or decorative
enamel in the bowls of the spoon.  They are currently displayed in wooden
spoon racks, which of course would be part of the collection."